Weekend Part deux

Being from Pembrokeshire, my father loves the water so I took my parents to Cosmeston Lakes or as my father called it Cosmopolitan Lakes.  We took the short walk around the lakes approx 1.4 miles.  It was lovely, there were so many people there but as it was spacious you didn't feel it was crowded. There was a big wooden play area for children and people were eating picnics, sunbathing, having barbeques, cycling and walking their dogs.  My son is into birds after watching Springwatch and we found a nice family going for a swim (pic below).


The country park has habitats covering over 100 hectares of land and water.


There's even a medieval village.


If you fancy a nice day out it's a great place to go and it's free, even the parking.

http://www.valeofglamorgan.gov.uk/enjoying/parks__gardens/cosmeston/cosmeston_lakes_country_park.aspx

I'm off to St David's Hotel and Spa tomorrow for the day.  My dad's father's day present, so we're all going, my dad, mum, my daughter and me.  Can't wait.


 What have you done this weekend? Have you been enjoying the sunshine?  Done any gardening? Had any nice picnics?


Bye from me in sunny Cosmeston. 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8160527/?claim=a8qhms6adpu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment