Outdoor living space

I love decorating houses and having spent nearly 6 years doing this one I thought it was about time I moved onto the garden.  I've always wanted a kitchen going out onto the garden (it was in the basement in the last house) but the garden has always been a mess.  Not having a clue where to start I decided to get a gardener in and this is why.  A right old mess wouldn't you agree?


I wanted a garden where my son could still play but I could also entertain.  This is what it looks like now.  What do you think?


I'm going to paint the shed/summer house a dark grey/black on the exterior, or rather my dad is and I need to get some climbers for the fence.  I've just purchased some garden chairs from Ikea which I love and I got them just in time for the 1 day of sun we've had this bank holiday.

These ones are for the area the chatting area, to the left of the patio (not in pic).


The below are at the back of the garden, to the right of the summer house.  I've bought two in white.

The look I'm trying to achieve is below from Abigail Ahern's garden.  Before you ask, yes her garden really does look this good in the flesh.




Hope your enjoying the bank holiday.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment